Update: September 2026

 It feels strange to complain about waiting and then immediately complain about having too much to think about, but such is life. I've been procrastinating the perfect amount on the upcoming series. Between that, new forays, nostalgic returns, grand inspired plans, and responsibility I've felt unprepared for, I have a lot on my plate. Over the summer I could claim I felt like I had everything and nothing to do and happily indulge in the latter when I stayed on pace. Now I think the same and still indulge in the latter while barely on pace. Certain things have fallen through the cracks as I only tend to pursue what I think is most important at any given time rather than keep everything in mind.

The following puzzles were made back in July. While searching for them I encountered a couple other standalone puzzles I had forgotten to post here, which were scheduled for the past two days. However, this type seems to fit this post best.



Number Wall was invented by Nuujaka.

Shade some cells. Shaded numbers say how long the longest shaded contiguous area in that row/column is. Unshaded numbers say how long the longest unshaded contiguous area in that row/column is. No 2x2 may be entirely shaded or unshaded.


penpa link