Update: August 2026

 This month, I've spent quite a lot of time waiting. There's a couple of games releasing this fall that I'm highly anticipating, although I'll have to wait until November due to the project that will occupy my next two months.

I finally got around to checking the prompt list this morning. I have a few scattered ideas but overall this year seems rather hard. What am I going to do for "Hooray"?

Outside of that, I started working on a puzzle project this month with the acronym QL, and I think it holds water. If I can complete it, it would be a rule deduction sudokuvania unlike anything most people have solved before. I'm currently about halfway through construction, which is to say I have the prologue complete and three quarters of the main map.

I could of course say more, maybe reveal a bit of the beginning, but the real magic is what comes after the prologue.


The following puzzles were made on 8/20.

https://pzprxs.vercel.app/p?aqre/3/5/aqre01g0112