Update: July 2026
The original purpose of this blog was to act as a sort of portfolio for my puzzles. The name was inspired by a term used by another puzzle blogger which I interpreted as describing a large set of puzzles all posted at once, as though they had been dumped out of a large bin or something. After catching up to the present, I began treating it like a place for puzzles to go once they'd been moved on from. The name eventually became a bit less appropriate since I also on special occasions post puzzles exclusively here, most notably the Puzzletober series.
It's also grown into more of a blog because of the advent series and these monthly updates. Yet, I'm typically curt, as oftentimes there's not really much to say. Veni, vidi, construxi. A post doesn't need lots of words to offer a satisfying puzzle.


