Puzzletober 2024: Drive

It occurred to me, as I reached the shore of the next island, that I'd explored three and a half out of seven islands. If I keep my drive, I could finish my journey before I know it.

A motorcycle appeared to have washed up on the shore. To my surprise, it's in working condition! It won't be much use with water on two sides, a dead end to the east and a valley before the cliff to the south, but I still consider it convenient. Before the cliff is a rather deep and steep canyon. Somehow, it seems I'll have to bridge the gap to continue forward. The ground before the valley is angled up, as though tectonic plates had no clue what to do here.

I just got a really bad idea...

Rules: Draw a path that starts by entering the grid from the arrow and ends somewhere on the bottom row.

  • The path can't cross itself and is only allowed to make smooth 45-degree turns.
  • The path cannot pass through the small circles and cannot turn on the shaded squares.
  • No two consecutive path segments may have lengths that differ by more than 1.

Comments