Puzzletober 2024: Backpack

 Just before I left for the archipelago, I made sure to fill my backpack with essentials to last the month. This would be my first time truly exploring outside my hometown, and while I was nervous, I was also somewhat excited to see somewhere new. I was barely able to fit everything I needed. I reached the first island at its northern peninsula.


Rules: This puzzle is a mashup of Double Back and Corner Packing.

  • Draw a path that passes through every cell, enters where indicated on the top, and exits downward from one of the cells in the bottom row.
  • The path enters and exits every dashed region exactly twice.
  • Numbers count the amount of times the path turns in the five cells on and next to each number.
  • There is a cross hidden on one of the cells, which is not inside a dashed region. The path must turn on the cross but go straight when next to the cross.

Comments